Quick and straightforward avocado toasts with tomatoes, balsamic glaze and crumbled goat cheese!
One of my favorite light dishes of the summer is that the avocado toast, where you’re taking an avocado, crush it, grate it on a toast and enjoy! i prefer to season the avocado puree with lemon (or lime) juice and salt, and a fresh herb like basil could be a good complement. Avocado puree is that the perfect base to chop other ingredients, during this case, fresh tomato slices and creamy cheese are ideal to mix with avocado! Reduction drops or balsamic glaze make everything perfect! This avocado toast with cheese and tomato with balsamic glaze could be a wonderful and refreshing meal for warm summer days!
Tomato and Goat Cheese Avocado Toast with Balsamic Glaze
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Servings: 4
Quick and easy avocado toast with tomatoes, balsamic glaze, and crumbled goat cheese!
- 8 slices bread, lightly toasted (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic drizzle
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons basil, sliced
- Spread the mixture of the avocado, basil, lemon juice, and salt over the toast, top with the tomato, fresh cracked black pepper, goat cheese, balsamic drizzle, and basil, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Calories 378, Fat 19g (Saturated 4g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 361mg, Carbs 43g (Fiber 10g, Sugars 8g), Protein 11g