Chocolate chip cookies filled with crushed mint holiday sticks!
Looking for another vacation cookie? I covered you with these amazing mint chocolate chip cookies! These cookies are essentially chocolate chip cookies with the addition of cocoa powder to make the cookies themselves from chocolate and the addition of mint chocolate chip vacation sticks! Of course, this recipe is very easy to make, just mix the dry ingredients, mix the wet ingredients, mix them with the chocolate chips and the crushed candy sticks and bake them until they are very crunchy on the bottom, but still soft and chewy inside! You can’t go wrong with making these mint chocolate chip cookies for the holidays this year.
Peppermint Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Servings: 24
Chocolate chocolate chip cookies filled with festive crushed peppermint candy canes!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy cane
- Cream the butter and sugars and then mix in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and then mix it into the wet ingredients followed by the chocolate chips and crushed candy cane.
- Form 1-2 tablespoon balls of dough and place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the bottoms are lightly golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 143, Fat 6g (Saturated 3g, Trans 0.2g), Cholesterol 19mg, Sodium 82mg, Carbs 20g (Fiber 0.8g, Sugars 14g), Protein 1g