The BEST broccoli salad you’ll never !!! With cheese, cashews, onion, and dried cranberries. And the creamy dressing is CHAUDE!
CREAMY BROCCOLI SALAD
yield: 8 servings Prep time: 10 minutes total time: 10 MINUTES
The BEST broccoli salad you will ever have!!! With cheese, cashews, onion, and dried cranberries. And the creamy dressing is HEAVEN!
- 5 cups coarsely chopped broccoli florets
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, diced
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- To make the dressing, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, sugar, and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cheese, cashews, onion, and cranberries. Stir in mayonnaise mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.