A quick and straightforward fried salmon fillet with a pleasant coriander and lime sauce.
I’ve had a salmon shovel lately and therefore the next thing is that this super-fast, easy, and engaging salmon with coriander and lime. Cilantro and lime must be one among my favorite flavor combinations, which I exploit in just about everything, and after I saw the same recipe for a fried salmon with lime and hot garlic in an exceedingly Spicy Perspective I spotted it had been about time I gave the salmon the coriander and lime treatment! This recipe couldn’t be easier, you simply make the sauce, spread it over the salmon, and bake or grill it for 10 minutes and you’re in an exceedingly coriander and lime flavored salmon paradise! The coriander and lime sauce is largely identical to my coriander and lime vinaigrette, which is great in almost every way, and comes together in but 5 minutes making this dish perfect for even the busiest nights, but it is so good that it’s bound to impress any dinner guest!
Cilantro and Lime Salmon
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Servings: 6
A quick and easy salmon fillet baked with a tasty cilantro and lime sauce.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lime, juice, and zest
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, coarsely chopped (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-pound salmon fillet
- Puree the oil, lime, juice, and zest, cilantro, jalapeno, and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
- Place the salmon on foil on a baking sheet, pat dry, season with salt and pepper, spread on the cilantro and lime mixture, and bake in a preheated 400F/200C oven (or barbecue) until just cooked about 10-15 minutes.
Option: For One-Pan: Make this a one-pan meal by adding veggies to the foil parcel.
Option: Marinate the salmon in the cilantro and lime mixture for 30 minutes before baking.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 245, Fat 14g (Saturated 2g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 67mg, Sodium 67mg, Carbs 1.5g (Fiber 0, Sugars 0), Protein 30g