A light salad with grilled prawns with chipotle, corn, tomato, black beans, and avocado in exceedingly clear and engaging cilantro and lime dressing.
Summer isn’t over yet which means I can make more salads, especially if they contain grilled meat like this shrimp salad with chipotle lemon and cilantro and lime dressing. I’m totally obsessive about grilled shrimp this summer, including the grilled lime chipotle shrimp that ought to be my favorite! I wanted to form the grilled shrimp with lime chipotle yet again and thought it might be a good thanks to enjoying them in an exceeding salad with my freshly whipped cilantro and lime vinaigrette. I went for a straightforward salad with some fresh summer produce, including corn and tomatoes, together with some avocados and black beans to induce a pleasantly sweet, juicy, and creamy mix. The cilantro and lime vinaigrette and therefore the prawns with chipotle go especially well together during this salad, but I believe the cilantro and lime vinaigrette would go well in exactly about anything too – this salad is certainly an excellent thanks to enjoying the nice freshness of summer!
Chipotle Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad in Cilantro Lime Dressing
Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Servings: 4
A light salad with chipotle lime grilled shrimp, corn, tomato, black beans and avocado in a bright and tasty cilantro lime dressing.
- 1 pound chipotle lime grilled shrimp
- 6 cups lettuce (~1 head), sliced or torn
- 1 cup tomato, diced or sliced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup corn (~2 ears), preferably grilled or charred
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup green or red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro lime vinaigrette
- crumbled cotija cheese to taste (optional)
- Assemble the salad, toss in dressing and enjoy!