Peanut butter and date cookies manufactured from 3 super fast and straightforward ingredients, bathed in melted bittersweet chocolate.
I’m an enormous fan of spread cookies, so after I found these 4 spread cookie ingredients with bittersweet chocolate in interest, I had to form them right away! the three ingredients of the cookies are spread, dates and eggs with chocolate because the fourth ingredient, and that I was very curious to determine how they’d turn out! they’re very easy to create that you simply just need to mash the spread and dates into a soft dough and add the eggs to place them in a very cookie and bake them before dipping them within the melted bittersweet chocolate. As for the paste cookies, these fondant chocolate cookies dipped in 4 ingredients are really tasty! The date sweetener is incredibly tasty, so good to mix with spread and chocolate! They’re also healthier than regular paste cookies, so I’m visiting to make these paste and date cookies a lot!
4 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes Servings: 16
Super quick and easy 3 ingredient peanut butter and date cookies dipped in melted dark chocolate!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dates, pits removed
- 1 egg
- 3.5 ounces (100g) dark chocolate, chips, or chopped
- Puree the peanut butter and dates in a food processor until there are no large lumps before adding the egg and pulsing to combine.
- Form 1-2 inch balls of dough, place them on a parchment or silicone mat lined baking sheet and press down with a fork criss-cross to flatten them to 1/4 inch thick discs.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven for 8-10 minutes, just before the bottoms start to change color, before removing from the oven to cool on the sheet for 5 minutes and transferring to a rack to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the cookies in before letting the chocolate cool and set.
Option: Use another nut butter like almond butter!
Note: Melt the chocolate in a bowl in a microwave, 30 seconds at a time until the chocolate has melted. OR Heat an inch of water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until the water simmers, reduce the heat to medium-low and place the chocolate, in a large bowl, on top of the simmering water in the saucepan until the chocolate has melted.
Option: Sprinkle chopped nuts onto the still melted chocolate.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 168, Fat 10g (Saturated 2g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 9mg, Sodium 7mg, Carbs 18g (Fiber 2g, Sugars 14g), Protein 4g